Tips Overcome Lips Dry and cracked
Almost everyone has experienced the problem of dry lips and chapped very disturbing. However, do not underestimate this one condition. Because the lips are dry and cracked very easily injured, so that the pain arises. In addition, if the condition is not addressed, could lead to infection.
Our skin does go through droughts due to hot weather, temperature changes, air pollution, dust, lack of nutrients, as well as other factors, but different from the lip. Unlike other parts of our skin, our lips are not equipped with the fat and sweat glands, so that any moisture lips prone to crash.
Well, here are some tips for you to cope with dry lips and chapped:
1. Drink 8 glasses of water every day to prevent dehydration and keep the skin moist and your lips.
2. Use a lip moisturizer or lip balm and sunscreen for the lips. You can also use a natural moisturizer to keep your honey’s natural moisture of your lips.
3. Consumption of adequate vegetables and fruits, especially good source of vitamins B, C, E, and minerals.
4. Massaging lips to launch blood on the lips. You can use olive oil to massage your lips.
5. Avoid smoking or drinking alcohol excessively, because the content in it will make your lips dry, dull, and unhealthy.
6. Avoid wetting your lips with saliva (licking lips), because the glands and saliva contain certain enzymes that can actually make your lips become dry and irritated. If you feel your lips dry, drink water to wet your lips.
7. Avoid skin peeling chapped lips because it can cause wounds that actually triggers the occurrence of infection in the area.
8. Avoid breathing through the mouth. Normally during sleep, we are not aware of breathing through the mouth. This will make the lips dry and cracked.
9. Avoid triggers of dry lips and chapped, like heat, air pollution, dehydration, and others.
10. Be aware of symptoms of anemia due to iron deficiency, which is one sign is lips dry and cracked, accompanied by fatigue, dizziness, headache, and so on. Make sure you meet your iron needs through diet and daily iron supplementation.
11. Beware of vitamin B deficiency, which is one of the signs and symptoms include dry lips and chapped. Make sure you consume enough source of B vitamins and supplements in your diet every day.
If you experience problems lips dry and cracked, not too late to address them in a proper way. Follow the tips above and get back your healthy mouth!
Tagged with: Tips Overcome Lips Dry and cracked
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!